Ultimate Dynamic Text Addon helps you to display data dynamically from your website and also you can get the current URL, Blog info/ website info, Current post info, Current user info, and yes, custom field. You need to enable dynamic text addons first from the ultimate addons page.
After activating the ultimate dynamic text addon you will get a tag option in your contact form 7 editor, which name is dynamic text.
For adding a dynamic text field you need to click the dynamic tag option.
- You are able to use this field as required.
- Every dynamic text field name should be unique in one form.
- You can change field visibility to Show, disable, or Hidden.
- Clicking dynamic value, You need to choose which value you want to show in your form.
- Dynamic keys are everything! First, you need to know which value you want to display in your contact form 7 form. For example: if you want to add a current post title. You need to first select dynamic value as current post info. And type dynamic key post_title.
- No need to add any extra key for the current URL value
For showing Blog info you need to add the following key
For showing current blog info you need to add the following key
For showing current user info you need to add the following key
For adding a custom field value you need to add two keys to your custom field. For example “125/test_data”. Here 125 is the post id and test_data is the custom field id.